Stakeholder Strategy Development
Stakeholders are those who touch your business and have a stake, direct or indirect, in your success. To prosper, you need:
- Customers who share their needs and value your products and services
- Vendors who offer reliable components or services at fair prices
- Skilled employees with a commitment to success
- Owners or shareholders who are committed to the organization
- Partners who help you add value or connect with customers
- Communities in which to live and work
- A hospitable natural environment
Theorists argue that shareholders – the equity owners of the company – must share the benefits with other stakeholders. ELA helps you go beyond theories, to find practical, strategic competitive advantage in these critical relationships. Our approach identifies the win-win opportunities: investments in stakeholder relationships that improve the business in measurable ways.
Deliverables are balanced, practical strategies that deliver measurable business results by improving the ethics of your stakeholder relationships.
Interested? Contact us for a free consultation.